AerospaceHuman ResourcesArchitectureInnovationBanking & FinanceNonprofitsConstructionReal EstateEconomy RetailEducationSales & MarketingEnergyTechnologyGovernmentTransportationHealth Care
Chesapeake Land Development Co. LLC purchased the 274,400-square-foot Caliber Center, 3817 Northwest Expressway, for $38.2 million from Caliber Expressway Properties LLC. It was built in 1976. Chesapeake was already a tenant. Caliber Development, led by Jade Noles, purchased the office building for $20 million from Hertz Realty Corp. in 2007 and renamed it the Caliber Center. American Eagle Title Group handled the closing.
RealSource Equity Services purchased the 544-unit Pinehurst Apartments, 12301 N. MacArthur Blvd. for $16.7 million from Pinehurst Apartments LP. Gary Gregory with Colliers International handled the transaction. Trustmark Title handled the closing.
Southern Hills Capital LLC purchased the 198,631-square-foot Southern Hills Shopping Center, 1610 S.W. 74th St., for $11.58 million from Southern Hills Station LLC. The center was built in phases starting in 1962. Additions were made in 1978 and 2005. Capitol Abstract & Title Co. handled the closing.
International Van & Storage purchased 65,000 square feet of industrial space at 2700 S.W. 15th St. for $2.2 million from Waterford Investors LLC. David Portman, CCIM with CB Richard Ellis|Oklahoma, and Terry Klaus with Klaus Realty handled the transaction. Trustmark Title handled the closing.
Sovereign of Oklahoma purchased 16,776 square feet of office space at 1220, 1226, 1228 and 1236 Sovereign Row for $2.178 million from Sovereign Office Park LLC. The buildings were constructed in 1981. American Eagle Title Group handled the closing.
4J Investment Group LLC purchased a 9,916-square-foot building that houses a CVS store at 2323 N. Martin Luther King Ave. for $1.875 million from DDR Southeast Oklahoma City LLC. It was built in 1996. Betty Cummins with First American Title handled the closing.
Oklahoma Mental Health Council dba Red Rock Behavioral Health Services purchased a 26,388-square-foot convalescent home at 301 S.W. 74th St. for $1.13 million from Jordan’s Crossing Inc. It was built in 1967. Capitol Abstract and Title Co. handled the closing.
Lassalle Group purchased 4.74 acres of land at W. 15th Street, east of Bryant Ave., in Edmond, for $900,000 from Raptor Properties. Heidi Vanlandingham with Raptor Properties represented the seller, and John Cohlmia with Grubb & Ellis|Levy Beffort handled the transaction for the buyer.
Copper View LLC purchased University Park Apartments, 1428 N.W. 27th St., for $795,000 from Rupa Gupta. The apartment community was built in 1970 and comprises 21,720 square feet. Trustmark Title handled the closing.
Car Wash Land Company purchased 1.78 acres of land at the southwest corner of Danforth Road and Santa Fe Avenue for $750,000 from Aldi Inc. Mark W. Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis|Oklahoma handled the transaction.
DMO Property Holdings OK LLC purchased 5.58 acres of land at 4801 W. Reno for $700,000 from James Dale Henthorn and Darrel J. Henthorn Jr. Caitlin Dempsey and Randy Lacey with Grubb & Ellis|Levy Beffort represented the buyer in the transaction.
Carsmetics of Oklahoma LLC purchased a retail property at 3701 S. Broadway Extension for $600,000 from Commonwealth Investments LLC. Steve Lay with Thomas Lay Realtors, and Fred Krapff with Fred Krapff & Co. handled the transaction. Barbara Chatman with Old Republic Title Company of Oklahoma handled the closing.
Waverly Associates LLC purchased a 1,920-square-foot retail building and fast food restaurant at 210 W. Highway 66 in Arcadia for $550,000 from Blane and Candace Gideo. It was built in 2001. Marcia Chappelear with First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.
Midtown-1133 Robinson LLC purchased .87 acres of land at 1133 N. Robinson Ave. for $450,000 from Oklahoma Foundation for Digestive Research. The site was the former home of Guardian Funeral Home before it burned and was later demolished. Old Republic Title Co. of Oklahoma handled the closing.
Evans and Associates Utility Services Inc. purchased a 3,600-square-foot industrial warehouse at 301 N.W. 59th St. for $275,000 from Howard T. Williams Jr. Randy Lacey with Grubb & Ellis|Levy Beffort handled the transaction for the seller. Barbara Chatman with Old Republic Title Company of Oklahoma handled the closing.
C & G Properties, LLC purchased 1.29 acres of land at 9900 W. Reno for $125,000 from Eastlake Ranch LLC. Randy Lacey and Kris Davis with Grubb & Ellis|Levy Beffort handled the transaction for the seller.
Brady’s Welding and Machine Shop Inc. purchased a 3,600-square-foot industrial property at 3409 Jensen Road East in El Reno for $195,000 from Well Tech Mid Continent Inc. dba Key Energy. Kris Davis with Grubb & Ellis|Levy Beffort represented the buyer in this transaction.
Campus Crest Development LLC purchased 19 acres of land at 12th Street S.E. in the Shaklee Addition for $1.87 million from Shannon O’Moore LLC. The property will be used for an apartment development. Eric C. Fleske with Equity Commercial Realty LLC was the listing broker, and Ronald Simons Co. Inc. was the selling agent. First American Title handled the closing.