AerospaceHuman ResourcesArchitectureInnovationBanking & FinanceNonprofitsConstructionReal EstateEconomy RetailEducationSales & MarketingEnergyTechnologyGovernmentTransportationHealth Care
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. and the city of Oklahoma City dedicated a new compressed natural gas fueling station at Will Rogers World Airport.
A $1.5-million intersection project was recently completed in Jones. Federal sources paid 80% of the project at Britton and Hiwassee roads, which consisted of enlarging the existing roadway at the intersection to allow for turning movements in all directions. Oklahoma County District 1 paid the remaining 20%.
The project included a concrete surfacing of the intersection and asphalt overlay for approximately 1 mile to the west and 500 feet to the east.
Pelco Product Inc. ranks 68th in Quality magazine's Quality Leadership 10. The company designs and manufactures traffic signal hardware, utility products and decorative outdoor lighting.
Mercy Health Center continues to impact Oklahoma's landfills by recycling. In the past six months, the center has saved Oklahoma's landfills 345 cubic yards of space