Commercial Real Estate

OKLAHOMA COUNTY

Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC purchased an 11,920-square-foot industrial building at 2701 S. Council Road for $1.6 million from Tire Centers LLC. It was built in 2001 and 2002. Bob Puckett with Price Edwards & Co. handled the transaction. Stewart Abstract and Title handled the closing.

New Page LLC purchased the former Page Woodson School Building at 600 N. High St. for $925,000 from Independent School District No. 89 of Oklahoma County. The property consists of an approximately 79,000-square-foot building on 2.4 acres of land. It was built in 1907. The plan is to develop it as a multifamily property. Bob Sullivan with NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. American Eagle Title Group handled the closing.

Naifco Realty Co. LLC purchased a 34,177-square-foot industrial building at 4024 NW 10th St. for $630,000 from Coley Properties LLC. Randy Lacey with Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller and Kris Davis with Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the buyer in the transaction. First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.

Gianus Family LLC purchased 21,000 square feet of industrial space at 1123 and 1135 NW Fourth St. for $350,000 from Fretwell Enterprises LP. Brett Price and Danny Ojeda with Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller in the transaction. Stewart Abstract & Title handled the closing.

NC Oklahoma City 633 LLC purchased two acres of commercial vacant land at 3301 W. Memorial Road for $566,000 from Four Twenty Development Company LLC for $566,000. Brent Conway and Mark Inman with CB Richard Ellis | Oklahoma handled the transaction. American Eagle Title Group handled the closing.

Visionary Net LLC purchased 3.54 acres of industrial vacant land at NW 114th Street and Broadway Extension for $330,000 from Ali and Donna Ghazanfari. Jack James with Coldwell Banker Commercial Hocker and Associates handled the transaction. Capitol Abstract & Title Co. handled the closing.

Tulco Oils Inc. purchased 2.14 acres of commercial vacant land at SW 23rd Street and S. Nicklas Avenue. for $205,000 from Willowbrook Investments LLC. Brett Price with Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller in the transaction. Trustmark Title handled the closing.

First Pentecostal Church of God purchased about 2.26 acres at 4312 S. Prospect Ave. for $165,000 from Calvary Missionary Baptist. Darryl Meason with NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller and Dean Lemons with Dean Lemons Associates represented the buyer in the transaction. Old Republic Title Company handled the closing.

Related posts

*

*

Top